SHIPS FREE TO THE LOWER 48 STATES
Fits all 500, 650, 800, 800R, 570, 850, 1000, 1000R and 1000R turbo Mavericks Outlanders, Renegades, and Commanders.
Replaces OEM part numbers 715000302, 422280360, 715900212, and 422280364.
This will not fit: Defenders, Maverick X3 or Maverick Sport/Trail Gates Part number 30R3750
Do not confuse this with the carbon or standard g-force, this is the newly developed for the 2020 season.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Designed for the most demanding, turbo-charged off-road CVT applications. With Gates proprietary materials and design, G-Force™ RedLine™ CVT belts handle extreme temperatures with excellent heat recovery, while maximizing load and torque capacity ― making it one of the most efficient CVT belts currently on the market.
- First on the market to utilize Ethylene Elastomer compound to address the needs of larger SxS and high-horsepower ORVs in tough riding conditions.
- Next-generation EE compound offers maximum transverse stiffness and heat resistance, resulting in higher load capacity, higher peak torque capacity, less “heat fade” and less speed loss.
- Delivers 75% greater dynamic axial stiffness on average, up to 50% lower speed losses and better recovery from temperatures up to +170°C (+338°F) without power loss.
- Unmatched Temperature Capability – Runs cooler, resists glazing for better recovery and reduced cracking/chunking out after running at temps exceeding +149°C (+300°F).
- Extended Belt Life – Belt life increased 100-300% versus aftermarket competitive belts in severe duty lab test conditions and in field testing.
- Higher Power Capacity – Reduced speed (rpm) loss by 50% under high loads and increased load capacity by >10% compared to other aftermarket belt.
DON’T BREAK YOUR BELT. BREAK IT IN.
If you don’t break the belt in properly, you’ll find yourself shredding the belt instead of the terrain. In fact, most powersports belt failures can be attributed to improper break-in and clutch adjustment – or not breaking in the belt at all. Follow these steps to ensure the best performance and longest life from your G-Force™ belt.
1. Clean the clutches according to manufacturer specifications and clean the sheaves with a Scotch-Brite™ pad. Remove old belt residue, glazing, oils, and debris with alcohol or acetone on the clutch sheave area. Be sure your breather tubes are free of any belt material (broken belt material gets everywhere)
2. Install and Break It In. Perform two heat cycles (10-15 minutes each) at +27°C (+80°F) at 30-40 mph (2-wheel drive) with cover installed. Bring the belt temperature down to normal operating temperatures, then shut down and let cool for 30 minutes. Repeat the process a second time. If belt installation is at a temperature of +16°C (+60°F) or below, perform two heat cycles in 20 minutes at 30-40 mph (2-wheel drive) with cover installed. Bring the belt temperature down to normal operating temperatures, then shut down and let cool for 30 minutes. Repeat the process a second time. Conservatively run through the entire shift range, without exceeding ¾ throttle. Bring the belt back to normal operating temperature (15 minutes) then shut down and completely cool the belt for 30 minutes. Repeat the process.